3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrosvenor Road, Leyton
- GUIDE PRICE £625,000-£650,000
- OPEN DAY 23RD SEPTEMBER
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED FOR FRANCIS ROAD
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- RECENTLY FITTED KITCHEN
- LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM
- BEAUTIFUL GARDEN
- WELL MAINTAINED INSIDE AND OUT
- MUST SEE PROPERTY
** GUIDE PRICE £625,000-£650,000**ALLEN DAVIES are delighted to offer FOR SALE this FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME, the property is situated in a QUIET RESIDENTIAL STREET and is PERFECTLY located for LEYTON MIDLAND STATION, LEYTONSTONE UNDERGROUND STATION and FRANCIS ROAD, with a host of CAFES and RESTAURANTS. The property has a LIGHT and AIRY feel, with a good size THROUGH LOUNGE and a RECENTLY FITTED KITCHEN. The property also has a LEAN to OF THE KITCHEN leading to a well maintained GARDEN. To the first floor there is TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a LARGE FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM. BEDROOM THREE is on the 2ND Floor with fitted wardrobes and a study area. This is a must see property that has we well maintained in side and out.
THROUGH LOUNGE - 23'6" (7.16m) x 10'9" (3.28m)
KITCHEN - 10'2" (3.1m) x 8'2" (2.49m)
LEAN TO - 10'0" (3.05m) x 5'8" (1.73m)
BATHROOM - 9'6" (2.9m) x 8'2" (2.49m)
BEDROOM 1 - 11'5" (3.48m) x 8'8" (2.64m)
BEDROOM 2 - 12'3" (3.73m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
BEDROOM 3 - 15'9" (4.8m) x 10'11" (3.33m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.