5 bedroom detached house for saleButchers Lane, Aughton, Ormskirk
- Substantial Architect Designed Five Bedroom Detached Home
- Accommodation Laid over Three Floors (Including Basement Level)
- Large Plot with Rural Open Views Surrounding
- Recently Modernised Throughout
- Detached Brick Built Barn with Scope for Conversion (Subject to PP)
- Large Open Plan Living Room with Central Feature Fire
- Open Family Dining Kitchen with Separate Laundry Room
- Ground Floor WC plus First Floor Family Bathroom
- Two En Suites Shower Rooms to First Floor plus Third in the Basement
- Generous Driveway & Private Gardens
*Substantial Architect Designed Five Bedroom Detached Home *Accommodation Laid over Three Floors (Including Basement Level) *Large Plot with Rural Open Views Surrounding *Recently Modernised Throughout *Detached Brick Built Barn with Scope for Conversion (Subject to PP) *Large Open Plan Living Room with Central Feature Fire *Open Family Dining Kitchen with Separate Laundry Room *Ground Floor WC plus First Floor Family Bathroom *Two En Suites Shower Rooms to First Floor plus Third in the Basement *Generous Driveway & Private Gardens
The internal layout of the property in brief includes to the ground floor: open plan living room which leads to the open family dining kitchen, hallway with stairs leading to both the basement level and to the first floor, cloakroom and a ground floor WC. To the first floor is a central lading with feature full height glazed window to the front elevation enjoying open views, master bedroom with en suite shower room and French doors opening to a balcony enjoying views over the rear garden, bedroom two with en suite shower room, bedrooms three and four and a five piece family bathroom. The basement level has a hallway with stairs leading up to the ground floor, open plan store room, laundry room, a spacious games room, which could also be utilised as an additional reception room, bedroom five and an en suite shower room. Detached from the house and located to the rear is a brick built double height barn building. Currently the barn is used simply for storage, yet it could also...
Sited on one of Aughton's prime rural roads, this architect designed executive detached home boasts a large plot, open rural views on all sides and accommodation laid over three floors (including basement level) of around 3,857 sq ft. Each room is generously proportioned and designed with a contemporary flare, yet the basement level and detached barn offer fantastic future potential to tailor the property to suit your families needs. Once you have seen this property for yourself, you shall find yourself talking about it long after you leave, as it is ready to move straight into, yet at the same time it has such amazing scope. Internal inspections are absolutely essential and by appointment via Smart Move, so contact us now to see first-hand what you will soon realise could be your dream home.
The Local Area
The parish of Aughton lies to the south of the market town of Ormskirk. Aughton is a village and civil parish within the West Lancashire district of Lancashire, situated between Ormskirk in Lancashire and Maghull in Merseyside. It is a residential area with tree lined roads being found in all parts of the parish and with an area of 1,658 hectares. The northern part is known as Aughton village, the south-west as Holt Green and the south-east as Town Green. Aughton, an extensive agricultural and residential parish, adjoins the south and southwest side of Ormskirk. It is crossed by both the road and railway from Liverpool to Ormskirk and includes the original main-road village of Aughton. Aughton is one of the most attractive residential districts in the area with pleasant tree-lined roads. It is well served by shops, schools and churches and the parish has won county awards for its well-kept village, village hall and parks and playing fields. The parish's most interesting...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50613333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7967250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.