5 bedroom house for saleStrahan Road, Bow, London, E3
- Substantial Victorian House
- Spanning 1741 Sq. Ft
- Self-Contained Basement Flat
- Very Close to Mile End Tube
- Short Distance From Glorious Victoria Park
- Chain Free Sale
This substantial Victorian house is arranged over three floors (to include a full basement conversion), spanning 1741 sq. ft. The property is currently arranged with a self-contained one/two bedroom flat on the lower ground floor, making this spacious house a great purchase for a family requiring separate accommodation for a family member or Nanny, or a buyer seeking a rental investment alongside their family home. The property comprises five bedrooms, a through reception with original fireplace, three bathrooms, a kitchen/diner, a secondary kitchen/utility area and a south-facing patio. Both Mile End tube and Victoria Park are nearby. (Images are pre current tenancy).
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW160139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Bow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.