2 bedroom flat for saleHelen Mews, Helen Lane, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4
- Fantastic Central Location
- Modern Top Floor Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Balcony with views over the Inner Harbour
- Shared Garage for Parking and Storage
- Shared Freehold
- No Onward Chain
- Modern Gas Under Floor Heating System
Palmer Snell are pleased to offer for sale this stunning apartment along the Inner Harbour of Weymouth. The accommodation briefly comprises of 2 double bedrooms, master with fitted wardrobes, modern bathroom, fully fitted kitchen, bright lounge with patio doors onto balcony overlooking the Inner Harbour and communal garage with parking space and store cupboard. Sprinkler system throughout flat.
This modern apartment block is situated in the Town Centre with stunning views over the Inner Harbour.
0m x 0m
Decked flooring. Outside light. Glass panelled balcony. Sky dish.
2.54m x 3.07m
Fitted comprising of wall and floor units with work surfaces over. Inset sink with drainer and food waste disposer unit. Fully fitted kitchen including electric cooker, extractor hood, fridge/ freezer, washer/ dryer and dishwasher. Front and side aspect double glazed windows with views over the Inner Harbour. Wooden flooring. Spot Lights. Temperature control for heating.
2.62m x 3.38m
Carpeted. Rear aspect double glazed window with wooden shutters. Spot Lights. Built in fitted wardrobe. Television point. Telephone point. Temperature control for heating.
2.31m x 2.74m
Carpeted. Rear aspect double glazed window with wooden shutters. Spot Lights. Temperature control for heating.
1.72m x 1.71m
Tiled flooring. Fully tiled walls. Side aspect double glazed frosted window. Heated towel rail. Spot Lights. Extractor Fan. White suite comprising of WC, sink and bath with shower. Wall mounted lighted mirror. Wall mounted cupboard.
0m x 0m
Electric up and over garage door. Car parking space. Large spacious lockable storage cupboard.
1.72m x 2.07m
Wooden flooring. Loft Access. Storage cupboard. Spot lights.
3.28m x 3.89m
Carpeted. Front aspect double glazed patio doors with windows and views over the Inner Harbour. Spot Lights. Temperature control for under floor heating. Television point. Telephone point.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50614278.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MWY170269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer Snell, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.