1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Crescent, Plymouth
- Newly Converted Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Living Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- Shower Room
- Outside Utility and Store
- Carpeting to Living Area and Bedroom
- Karndean Flooring to Wet Areas
- Allocated Parking Space
12 The Crescent has been converted stylishly into eight one bedroom apartments to offer modern city living with the benefit of period features. The Crescent is one of Plymouth's iconic Grade II Listed buildings and is superbly situated within walking distance of The Hoe Promenade as well as the city centre.
ACCOMMODATION Communal door leads into 12 The Crescent with front door to apartment 2 on the right hand side. Wooden front door into entrance hall with stairs leading down and door leading through to double bedroom. Stairs lead down into open plan living room with door leading out to courtyard with outside utility room and separate store. Fitted kitchen with high gloss wall and base units, Silestone work surfaces induction hob, fan oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer. Shower room fitted with white suite. The apartment also benefits from one allocated parking space.
LEASEHOLD INFORMATION Lease: 999 years
Service Charge: £1000 per annum Approx
Ground Rent: £125 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50615073.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101304003491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atwell Martin, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.