2 bedroom flat for saleAtkins Square, Dalston Lane, London, E8
- Highly Sought After Development
- Stunning Reception With City Views
- Two Bedrooms With Balcony Access
- Two Bathrooms (One En-Suite)
- Residents Gymnasium
- Minutes from Hackney Downs & Hackney Central Stations
A truly stunning two double bedroom apartment situated on the corner plot of the highly sought after Pembury Circus development in Hackney Central E8. This stylish modern apartment is bathed in natural light, with views across the city and Canary Wharf. Boasting two generous double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, two modern bathrooms (one en-suite), good storage, fantastic open plan reception with curved full height window and huge wrap around balcony accessed by both bedrooms as well as the reception. Further benefitting from secured entry access and residents gymnasium.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50615631.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XXX140969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.