3 bedroom terraced house for saleOld Laira Road, Plymouth, PL3 6AA
- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- CENTRAL LOCATION CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND PARKS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ENCLOSED SOUTHERLY GARDENS
- VERY WELL PRESENTED
- DOWNSTAIRS WC AND SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
Located off Old Laira Road in a row of less than 10 homes is this deceptively spacious three bedroom family home. Offering very well presented accommodation throughout which comprises entrance hallway, modern fitted kitchen, open plan lounge/diner, utility room, downstairs WC and three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property boasts enclosed and southerly facing rear gardens with lawn and large sun deck tot he immediate rear. There is a garage at the end of the terrace and the property offers uPVC double glazing and gas central heating as well as a neutral feel and recently fitted carpets. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate all this home has to offer!
Utility Room - 7'3" (2.21m) x 7'4" (2.24m)
Kitchen - 12'2" (3.71m) x 7'10" (2.39m)
Lounge - 14'10" (4.52m) x 14'9" (4.5m)
Bedroom One - 11'6" (3.51m) x 8'4" (2.54m)
Bedroom Two - 8'9" (2.67m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Bedroom Three - 9'8" (2.95m) x 5'9" (1.75m)
Family Bathroom - 6'4" (1.93m) x 5'8" (1.73m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50616105.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60001980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Novahomes, Plymouth Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.