2 bedroom apartment for saleGrenville Place, Bracknell
- Town centre location
- High specification
- Secure car parking available
- Secure internal bike storage
- Colour security video entry phone
- CRL 10 year New Build Latent Defect Insurance
Plot 15 Abbey House is a first floor, two bedroom apartment benefitting from an open plan living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en suite shower room, second double bedroom and a contemporary bathroom.
Abbey House apartments have all been designed to make the most of the available space, so that you benefit from the most living space possible. Open-plan in style, the apartments are flexible environments with minimal wastage via corridor spaces and maximisation of living spaces.
*Please note that external images are CGIs and subject to change. Internal images are for indicative purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.