Studio apartment for saleKent Building, London City Island, London, E14
- 529 sqft
- 2nd floor
- East aspect
- Private balcony
- 999 year lease
- Residents health club
A spacious and bright 529 sq. ft. studio apartment located on the second floor with east facing views overlooking the landscaped gardens with a balcony within the heart of London City Island.
Colliers International are pleased to present to the market London City Island, a new neighbourhood on the Leamouth Peninsula by Canary Wharf. This unique 12 acre site, surrounded by water and connected by a specially- commissioned bridge, is thoughtfully landscaped and will be home to the English National Ballet.
Features to note:
- Private Balcony
- Integrated kitchen appliances including combination oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer.
- Fitted wardrobe
- 24 hour security service
- Secure video entry system
- Residents health club including gymnasium, outdoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
- Residents screening room
- Walking distance to Canning Town Station (DLR and Jubilee Underground Station) with links to canary wharf, the west end, the City and beyond
- Two stops away from Stratford, with the Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre, including shops, eateries and Vue cinema all within easy reach of City Island
- On the Watery limits of London City Island is Waterline Park, offering tidal terraces, jetties, knolls and platforms that allow close contact with the river
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50618208.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED170302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.