2 bedroom terraced house for saleShiers Avenue, Dartford, Kent
- 2 double bedroom terraced house
- Free FastTrack bus service to Dartford Town Centre
- Ideal commuter location
- Very good condition
- Perfect family home
- EPC energy rating C (80)
Perfect family home situated on the popular yet quiet Bridge Development. With easy access to the town centre using the free FastTrack bus service.
What the Owner says:
This has been the perfect home for us for the last 6 years. It has helped us get onto the property ladder and has provided everything that we have needed. The location is perfect, its so quiet and the children's play park has been a lovely place to enjoy our weekends. We also have the extra bonus of the free FastTrack bus which takes us into Dartford Town Centre in 7 minutes.
We loved that the property is modern, so there has been now work for us to do and the open plan living space is perfect as I have been able to keep an eye on my child whilst cooking dinner. It is also really nice in the summer to have the french doors opening up onto the garden.
- Lounge/Dining Area: 18'8 x 12'5 (5.69m x 3.79m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'1 x 9'6 (3.08m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'8 x 10'5 (4.78m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 8'6 (3.48m x 2.59m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50618280.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10541881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.