3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWeston Mill
Withdrawn from Market
- Most well presented 3 bedroom home
- Semi detached, built circa.1939
- Good size long garden with views over the city and to the River Tamar and Cornwall
- uPVC double glazing Gas central heating
- Lounge Modern fitted kitchen/dining room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Well appointed bathroom/wc
- Off Street parking on private hardstand
- Delightful mature gardens
THE PROPERTY A semi-detached house which was built circa.1939 and has been owned by the present owners for some 20 years. The property looked after and maintained to a high standard, upgraded and improved over the years. Having the benefit of a renewed main roof covering about five years ago, gas fired central heating installed about six years ago with uPVC double glazing and the windows to the side being installed in 2016.
The well-proportioned accommodation comprising on the ground floor an entrance lobby which houses the 'Worcester' gas boiler about seven years old servicing the central heating and hot water. A good size front set lounge with electric fire and surround, this opened up to the hall to create a spacious room. Running across the rear a generous size modern fitted kitchen/dining room, the kitchen with fitted appliances including 'Samsung' four ring gas hob, electric cooker, 'Zanussi' extractor hood over and space for washing machine. Off the dining room a conservatory. At first floor level 3 bedrooms, 2 being generous size doubles, the main bedroom with quality built-in wardrobe/cupboard storage. A well-appointed bathroom with white suite including wc, wash hand basin and bath with thermostatic shower over. Ladder radiator.
Externally with parking on a front hardstand, stepped access to the side and a long landscaped back garden with lawn, deck and garden shed. Far reaching views looking over the city, the River Tamar and towards Cornwall in the west.
LOCATION Found in this residential area of Weston Mill with a number of local services and amenities. The position convenient for access into the city and close by connection to major routes in other directions.
ENTRANCE PORCH 6' 0" x 5' 4" (1.83m x 1.63m)
LOUNGE 15' 9" x 10' 10" (4.8m x 3.3m) overall
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 15' 9" x 12' 5" max. (4.8m x 3.78m max.)
CONSERVATORY 10' 1" x 7' 4" (3.07m x 2.24m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 0" x 10' 0" (3.66m x 3.05m) floor area
BEDROOM 2 10' 6" x 9' 11" (3.2m x 3.02m)
BEDROOM 3 10' 0" x 5' 8" (3.05m x 1.73m)
BATHROOM 6' 0" x 5' 7" (1.83m x 1.7m)
COUNCIL TAX BAND: B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50618487.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100288004229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Cummings & Co, Mannamead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.