3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePine View, Bridport, Dorset
- A modern end of terraced house with country views close to the town
- 3/2 Bedrooms. Sitting/Dining Room. Modern Bathroom.
- Attractive enclosed garden. Garage.
- Excellent decorative order throughout.
- Popular residential location close to town
3/2 Bedrooms. Modern Fitted Bathroom. Entrance Porch. Hallway. Sitting/Dining Room. Modern Fitted Kitchen. UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory. Gas Fired Central Heating. UPVC Sealed Unit Windows. Front & Rear Gardens. Garage.
52 Pine View is a modern end of terraced house dating from circa 1970 and under the current ownership for approximately 13 years. The accommodation is extremely well presented with the benefit of UPVC double glazed windows and doors and gas fired central heating. The excellent specification includes a modern fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, attractive UPVC double glazed conservatory and modern white fitted bathroom suite. The first floor accommodation is currently arranged as 2 bedrooms although was originally 3 and could easily be re-converted with a partition wall.
The property enjoys a west facing aspect with far reaching views over the surrounding countryside to Colmers and Allington Hills. The rear garden enjoys a sunny west facing aspect and there is a garage immediately adjacent to the property. The current owners also rent a side strip of allotment from Symondsbury Council.
The front garden is stocked with a range of shrubs and plants. To the side is a SINGLE GARAGE with electric power and light and up and over door. There is an enclosed rear garden with a paved patio area leading onto a lawned garden stocked with a variety of shrubs, plants and trees, there is also a fishpond and TIMBER GARDEN SHED. There is a pedestrian rear access leading to the allotments.
The property is delightfully located set back from the road and backing onto fields. Pine View is a popular and established residential area to the south west of Bridport town and close to open countryside. Nearby is a local shop and Bridport leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, gym and sports field. The town centre is within about 10 minutes walk with an excellent range of shopping and business facilities together with a twice weekly street market. The Jurassic coast at West Bay is about two miles away whilst the regional centres of Dorchester, Yeovil and Weymouth are all within about 30 minutes driving distance with main line rail services to London and the West Country.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50620785.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI170022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.