2 bedroom maisonette for saleRunnymede, Fareham, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom first floor maisonette
- Private garden
- Allocated parking space
- Ideal investment or FTB
- Cul de sac location
This is a great opportunity for a First Time Buyer to take their first step on the property ladder or a cracking investment to add to a Buy-to-let portfolio. Whichever of these groups you fall into, this could be the home for you!
As well as offering good size rooms, this property is ready to move straight into making it perfect for any buyer.
Both bedrooms and lounge are fantastic sizes and unlikely to be matched by the majority of the houses close by. Having the kitchen separate from the lounge is another feature which a lot of similar properties don’t have, making this home really stand out!
A massive benefit is the fact it has its own garden so whether you wanted a BBQ or just somewhere to hang your washing out rather than inside, you have your own private space to enjoy. You also benefit from your own allocated parking space as well as plenty of visitor parking.
The location is great with it being in a cul de sac location and relatively quiet yet offering good links back into Fareham and the motorway. A superb opportunity that is sure to attract immediate interest.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 10'8 x 8'11 (3.25m x 2.72m)
- Lounge: 17'2 x 10'10 (5.24m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 9'5 (3.74m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 9'3 (3.74m x 2.82m)
- Allocated Parking Space
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50622549.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40725160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.