3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCharlton Terrace, Ivybridge
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Double Bedroom Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Nicely Appointed close to Ivybridge Town centre
- Gas Central Heating
- Solid Wood Flooring on the Ground Floor
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- PVCu Double Glazed Sash Windows
- EPC Rating to Follow
AGENTS COMMENT Desmond & Co are thrilled to offer this very nicely presented Victorian end of terrace property to the market. Beautifully appointed close to Ivybridge Town centre and Ivybridge Community College this family home boasts two reception rooms, three double bedrooms, a large rear garden and off road parking to the front.
As soon as you enter the property you get a feel for the high quality finish as there is solid wood flooring throughout the ground floor. The two reception rooms are a good size with the lounge boasting a large bay window that allows plenty of natural light to the flood the room. The dining room is a great size and is perfect for family occasions as an 8 seater table will comfortably fit. The modern kitchen has a range of matching wall and base units and benefits from solid wood work surfaces.
Upstairs the accommodation continues to impress with three double bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, with bedrooms 2 and 3 being very good size double rooms. The family bathroom has a beautiful roll top free standing bath which is perfect for enjoying a glass of wine and relaxing after a long day at work.
The external areas of the property stand this house out from the crowd. There is off road parking to the front and to the rear there is a large garden that is laid to lawn with a patio area. Anyone that is looking for a home full of character with high ceilings and period charm as well needing an outside space for the family should look no further than this property.
SERVICES Reference made to any fixtures, fittings, appliances or any of the building services does not imply that they are in working order or have been tested by us. Purchasers should establish the suitability and working condition of these items and services themselves.
VIEWINGS Viewings are strictly by appointment with the sole agents Desmond & Co Estate Agents 01752343172
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50623014.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102895000020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Desmond & Co, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.