5 bedroom detached house for saleStratfield Drive, BROXBOURNE
- Well Presented Throughout
- Through Lounge With Wood Burner
- Re-fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor W.C, First Floor Bathroom & En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms (Bedroom 4 & 5 Interconnecting)
- Good Sized Front And Rear Garden
- Large Drive & Integral Garage
Vendor Suited! William H Brown are delighted to offer this extended FIVE bedroom detached family home to the market. Located on a highly regarded road this property offers spacious accommodation throughout and is on a good sized plot. Call now for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Vendor Suited! William H Brown are delighted to offer this extended FIVE bedroom detached family home to the market. The property offers fantastic frontage with off-street parking for several vehicles and also has an integral garage. Internally you have two reception rooms, study, ground floor w,c and a kitchen/Diner, and on the first floor four double bedrooms including a truly impressive master bedroom 19'3x16'1 with re-fitted en-suite, and a family bathroom. To the rear you will find a beautify landscaped garden consisting of a patio area leading to a laid lawn with flower and shrub borders along with a summer house (with power). Located just off of Park Lane in West Broxbourne the property is within easy reach of Broxbourne High Street, Train Station, and some of the area's most sought after schools. Call now for further information or to arrange a viewing.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front Door To:
Double glazed door to front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and wooden flooring.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Window to hallway, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, tiled walls, flooring and radiator.
Study 8' 8" x 3' 4" ( 2.64m x 1.02m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Lounge 28' 10" x 11' 9" extending to 16' 6" ( 8.79m x 3.58m extending to 5.03m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, sliding door leading to conservatory, wood burner with surround, radiator and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 22' 8" narrowing to 13' 9" x 18' 3" ( 6.91m narrowing to 4.19m x 5.56m )
Barn style door to side aspect, sliding doors to rear aspect leading to garden, comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, ample granite preparation surfaces incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer and tiled splash backs. Integrated single oven with combi oven above, electric hob and cooker hood with glass splash back. Space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for free standing American style fridge freezer and tiled flooring.
Conservatory 11' x 8' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.69m )
Double glazed door to rear aspect leading to garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom One 19' 3" x 16' 1" ( 5.87m x 4.90m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside draws, radiator and wooden flooring.
Double glazed frosted window to side aspect, walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, chrome heated towel rail and fully tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.47m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 18' 2" narrowing to 8' 1" x 13' 7" ( 5.54m narrowing to 2.46m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and staircase leading to interconnecting bedroom Five/Loft Room.
Bedroom Five/ Loft Room 27' 5" x 8' 2" max ( 8.36m x 2.49m max )
Double glazed window to side and Velux window, eve storage, radiator and additional access to partly non converted loft space.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, chrome heated towel rail, Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and shower unit. Wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, fully tiled walls and flooring.
To the front of the property a partly blocked paved driveway providing off-street parking for several vehicles, shed with light to the side and landscaped garden. To the rear of the property patio area leading to mostly laid lawn with boarded shrubbery, summer house with power and lighting, hose tap and external lighting.
Integral Garage 19' 4" x 8' 5" ( 5.89m x 2.57m )
Power and lighting, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier. Windows to side aspect and internal door leading to kitchen.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50623359.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.