1 bedroom apartment for saleArmistead Avenue, Brinsworth, S60 5FP
- SIMPLY STUNNING THROUGHOUT
- NO SERVICE CHARGES
- NO CHAIN
- HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS. 2Roost are delighted to offer this superb one bedroom apartment benefiting from modern high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom and stylish decor throughout. Also having uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and integral garage.
The property resides on a modern development within Brinsworth and is well placed for a wide range of local amenities. Excellent commuter links to the motorway network, Sheffield and Rotherham centres are within easy reach.
* SIMPLY STUNNING THROUGHOUT
* NO SERVICE CHARGES
* NO CHAIN
* HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* DOUBLE GLAZING
A part glazed door opens into the entrance vestibule. Stairs rise to the main accommodation.
Leading to the main accommodation having velux skylight and inbuilt storage cupboard, fitted carpet to the floor.
* lounge/dining room : 2.41m x 6.55m (7' 11" x 21' 6")
Having twin front facing uPVC double glazed windows with central heating radiators beneath, and quality fitted carpet to the floor. Open plan to the kitchen.
* Kitchen: 2.82m x 2.84m (9' 3" x 9' 4")
Having a range of wall, drawer and base cabinets in a white high gloss finish, complementing work surfaces incorporating a four ring gas hob with extractor hood above and inbuilt electric oven beneath. Further integrated appliances include the dishwasher, fridge and freezer and washer / dryer. Also having stainless steel sink and drainer and velux skylight.
* Bedroom: 3.07m x 5.31m (10' 1" x 17' 5")
Having a uPVC double glazed window and skylight, central heating radiator, fitted carpet to the floor and range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes. Ample space for further free-standing bedroom furniture.
Having a white suite comprising bath with thermostatic shower over, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. There is ceramic tiling to the splash-backs, extractor fan, velux skylight and central heating radiator.
With up and over door, power and light.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50624133.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.