3 bedroom bungalow for saleSweetcroft Lane, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
- Three reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Two bathrooms
- Three double bedrooms
- Off street parking & garage
- South facing rear garden backing onto Court Park
- Sought after North Hillingdon location
- EPC Rating D.
- 2195 Sq. Ft. (203.9 Sq. M)
Attractively set back down a long private driveway off Sweetcroft Lane on a substantial plot backing Court Park, this three double bedroom detached bungalow with a huge garden is an excellent proposition for any purchaser looking for the perfect canvas that’s waiting to be transformed into a fantastic family home.
The accommodation can be further enhanced with a number of development opportunities STPP. Comprising, spacious reception room, which opens onto the second reception room, with a further reception room and a fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a utility room. There is a family bathroom suite, a second bathroom and three double bedrooms. Outside, there is a driveway providing off road parking, a garage and a private south facing rear garden with a lawn.
Sweetcroft Lane is situated between Long Lane and Hercies Road, within easy reach of local shops, schools, Court Park and Hillingdon London Underground Station. The A40 and M25 are also close by for the commuter.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50628594.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB160084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.