4 bedroom bungalow for saleChurchill Way, Heckington, NG34
- Extended & modernised to high standard
- Extremely spacious accommodation
- 3/5 Bedrooms
- 3/5 Reception Rooms
- Luxury kitchen & Utility
- En-Suite Wet Room & Bathroom
- Private plot with gated access
- Close to village centre
- EPC Rating D
ENJOYING A PRIVATE PLOT WITH GATED ACCESS CLOSE TO THE HEART OF THIS POPULAR VILLAGE WITH EXCELLENT AMENITIES is this individual detached bungalow that has been extended and modernised by the present vendors to create an extremely spacious home with versatile accommodation that can be used in a number of ways to suit a purchaser’s lifestyle. Immaculately presented it briefly comprises Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Garden Room, Study/Third Bedroom, luxury Kitchen and three main Bedrooms with an En-Suite Wet Room and Bathroom. In addition to this are a further conservatory linking to the extension incorporating two further Bedrooms/ Reception Rooms and Utility Room. The gardens extend to front and side being well screened and affording a delightful area for outdoor entertaining. Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate this superb property that would suit a wide range of different purchasers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50629209.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE176368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.