5 bedroom detached house for saleMill Lane, Brigg
- Individually designed and built property
- Five bedrooms, two with en-suites
- Kitchen, sitting room and open plan dining room
- Sun room, utility and downstairs w.c
- Gardens to the front and rear and integral garage
- EPC RATING: C
DDM Residential are delighted to offer for sale this individually designed and built five bedroom, three story property that is situated in the popular residential village of Broughton. This extensive property briefly consists of three reception rooms which can be opened to create a large entertaining space, rear facing fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, matching utility room, ground floor w.c. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, two with en-suite facilities and a house bathroom with a four piece white suite. To the second floor is a fifth double bedroom with vaulted ceiling and large dressing area. The village of Broughton is situated approximately four miles to the North West of Brigg and benefits from many local amenities including a highly regarded primary school, convenient stores, selection of public houses and easy access to Scunthorpe, Brigg and national motorway links. This deceptively spacious property would make an ideal family home for people wanting this excellent village location and substantial living space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50629593.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8144458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.