5 bedroom detached house for saleBramley Green, Angmering, West Sussex
Offers in Excess of
- Five Bedroom Detached Residence
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite & Dressing Room
- Beautifully Refitted Bathrooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Utility Room
- Dual Aspect Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Large Rear Garden
- Double Garaging
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Graham Butt Estate Agents are pleased to offer this property with exceptional accommodation across three floors, stunning refitted bathrooms and occupying a prime much sought after position on the edge of the development; this five bedroom family home is not to be missed!
Firstly this fantastic home offers a dual aspect lounge with UPVC French doors leading to the garden, a separate dining room and a fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances and utility room, and also a ground floor cloakroom.
With living space divided across three levels all the rooms are well appointed, with the Master Bedroom offering a stunning ensuite shower & bathroom and a ‘walk-in’ wardrobe.
Two additional bedrooms on the first floor share again, an exceptional, stylish family bathroom that like the ensuite is fresh from having just been fitted. The top floor is ideal for visiting guests or teenagers with two further bedrooms, with the larger of the two serviced by a well presented ensuite shower room.
This home enjoys an enviable position on the edge of the development overlooking a green area and the large rear garden has access to the double garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50629920.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ANG140058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Angmering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.