5 bedroom detached house for saleBecketts Lane, Greet, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL54
- Newly built detached houses
- Desirable village location
- Impressive contemporary accommodation
- 3 reception Rooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Private Gardens
- Off Road Parking
Please click on the link below.
This beautiful 3D animation has been made, so that buyers can visualise their house.
Much of the charm of The Halt is the thoughtful design and layouts of each home, to provide the most impressive family accommodation combing a traditional floorplan with a luxurious finish. Thought has been given to every detail of design and specification resulting in a quality new build homes that have been built to the most discerning standards. Each home has beautifully proportioned and balanced living and bedroom space, excellent private gardens and garaging
The Halt is an exclusive development of just seven detached homes, forming part of a quiet enclave at the edge of this sought after village. Tucked away in the folds of the Cotswold Hills, the pretty village of Greet sits adjacent to the thriving Anglo-Saxon market town of Winchcombe. The local area to Greet is well known for being an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty scattered with pretty Cotswold stone villages and historic market towns. The rolling hills and adjacent countryside make for some of the best walking and riding landscape. Neighboring Winchcombe offers a sustainable way of living and is within striking distance to Greet. The town has a wide range of facilities including butchers, bakers and greengrocers, excellent restaurants to include one Michelin starred, good primary and secondary schools, a parish church and excellent medical and dental services. Cheltenham is within an easy commute and offers a cosmopolitan way of life, fashionable shopping and cultural events and festivals in additions to excellent schools.
A40 8� miles, Cheltenham 8 miles, Broadway 7 miles, Stow-on-the-Wold 12 miles, Moreton-In-Marsh 14 miles, Stratford-upon-Avon 23 miles, Oxford 40 miles, London 100 miles (distances approximate).
• Quality Kitchens
• Integrated appliances including ceramic hob, oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
Internal Fixtures & Finishes
• Floors to kitchens and family rooms in stone or ceramic
• Solid oak stairs
• Solid oak flooring on ground floor
•Carpeted throughout on First floor
•Internal doors in Oak Veneer with contemporary chrome furniture#
•Double glazed windows and Bi folding doors
•TV/Satellite points in all habitable rooms
•Feature fire to sitting room
Bathrooms and Cloakrooms
• Sanitary ware, brassware and shower units by Roca
•Chrome towel rails with lighting
•Ceiling spot lighting in chrome
• All doors with multi lock systems
•Alarm fitted throughout ground floor
• Main gas boiler
• Underfloor heating on ground floor
•Radiators on first floor
•Front gardens laid to turf
•Outside PIR lighting
Each high specification home enjoys a semi-rural setting and lovely countryside views within the charming village of Greet . Set back from the road with views to the hills, leading to each private drive that provides parking and a garage. Each home has a good size private garden.
Tewkesbury Borough Council
Main services connected
Predicted energy performance available on request
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50630511.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingsley Evans, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.