3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Avenue, Doncaster, DN5
Sold by Us
- SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN / DINER
- DOUBLE GLAZED & GAS CENTRAL HEATED
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- FRESHLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER HOME
- NO CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Side entrance uPVC door with hallway and stairs leading to the first floor, front facing living room with feature wall paper and laminate flooring, open plan second reception room leading to the high gloss white fitted kitchen, including oven/hob and extractor hood. Rear facing porch with useful storage rooms and ground floor toilet, leading to the enclosed low maintenance rear garden. On the first floor leading from the landing area there are three good size bedrooms and a white three piece family bathroom suite. Freshly decorated throughout with off road parking, low maintenance front, side and rear gardens, also benefiting from driveway providing off road parking.
Situated close to local amenities and primary school with excellent public transport links, viewing advisable to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation available.
4.8m x 2.9m
4.8m x 3.2m
4.8m x 2.9m
Rear Porch & WC
4.8m x 3.0m
3.1m x 1.96m
2.8m x 1.96m
Gradens to front, side & rear
Side access Driveway
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIS-F3K1Z5SFHP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.