3 bedroom link detached house for saleAvon Way, South Woodford, LONDON
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom modern build link detached family home
- Superbly appointed
- South Woodford & Snaresbrook tube within 0.5 miles
- Snaresbrook Primary School catchment
- Amenities of both South Woodford and Wanstead within convenient range
- Accommodation arranged over three floors
- Double length garage
- Large lounge with patio doors to garden
- Ground floor w/c
- Good sized garden measuring approx' 60ft x 30ft
Elizabeth Pryce Estate Agents take delight in offering to the market this 3 bedroom link-detached modern build family home. This spacious and roomy property's accommodation is arranged over three floors, it is superbly appointed, offering a degree of versatility that is extremely rare to find in most conventionally styled houses - note 'the bridge' as being an unusual, yet eye catching feature of this remarkable property! The property requires some degree of modernisation, and presents a fantastic opportunity for any creative would-be purchaser looking to capitalise on making the most of a property bursting with potential!
Avon Way is a modern residential cul-de-sac turning positioned in a sought after pocket of South Woodford. For the ease of commuters, both South Woodford and Snaresbrook Central Line Underground Stations lie within half a mile (0.3miles and 0.5miles respectively). The fine array of restaurants, coffee shops, local pubs and bars, boutiques, hair and beauty salons, library, gym, Odeon Cinema, Waitrose, Sainsbury's, M&S Food, and the leafy parks of both South Woodford and Wanstead are all within a very comfortable range. The property is well within the catchment for Snaresbrook Primary School.
Call us now for more information and to book your exclusive viewing afternoon slot.
Property ref: 121_896_4447201
13' 3" x 7' 1" (4.03m x 2.15m)
Large Storage Cupboard
8' 10" x 4' (2.70m x 1.21m)
Ground floor w/c
14' 7" x 9' 4" (4.45m x 2.85m)
15' 3" x 8' 10" (4.65m x 2.70m)
12' x 8' 2" (3.65m x 2.50m)
En-suite shower room
7' 9" x 6' 3" (2.35m x 1.90m)
10' 3" x 9' 10" (3.13m x 3.00m)
Double Length Garage
35' 6" x 9' (10.82m x 2.75m)
Measures approx' 60ft x 30ft
18' 6" x 13' 7" (5.65m x 4.15m)
17' 5" x 15' 1" (5.30m x 4.60m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50631360.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4447201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elizabeth Pryce, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.