2 bedroom apartment for saleSunderland Point, Galleons Lock, E16
- Two Bedrooms/Two Bathrooms
- Third Floor
- Two Balconies with both River Thames and Canary Wharf Views
- Floor Area: 857.6 Sq/Ft / 79.7 Sq/M
- Secure Underground Parking
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This extensive two bedroom, two bathroom apartment boasts both a balcony with stunning direct river views and second balcony overlooking Canary Wharf. Benefitting from an internal floor area in excess of 850 sq/ft this immaculately presented property boasts a spacious living area, kitchen breakfast room with granite worktops and integrated appliances, two double bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master and a further bathroom. Located in the sought after Galleons Lock development the property further benefits from secure underground parking, 24 hour security/porter and two serviced elevators. The property has the added benefit of being sold with a share of freehold and 982 year lease.
Telephone entry point, carpeted flooring, storage cupboard housing hot water tank.
Living Room 5.38m (17'8) x 3.66m (12')
Double glazed tilt and turn door to balcony one, coved cornicing, solid wood flooring.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 4.88m (16') max x 3.66m (12')
Fitted with a range of eye and base level units with granite work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated cooker, hob, extractor, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave. Vinyl flooring. Double glazed tilt and turn doors to balcony two.
Bedroom One 7.44m (24'5) max x 3.1m (10'2) max
Double glazed window to rear front aspect, coved cornicing, carpeted flooring, wall mounted heater.
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, low level wc and hand wash basin, tiling to walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 4.34m (14'3) max x 2.49m (8'2) max
Double glazed tilt and turn door to balcony, coved cornicing, wall mounted heater, carpeted flooring.
Majority tiled three piece suite comprising a panelled bath and shower attachment, low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin. Tiled flooring.
Two Balconies, Secure Underground Parking, Two Serviced Elevators, 24 Hour Security/Porter.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50632536.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer James Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.