2 bedroom flat for sale94/3 Chesser Crescent, Edinburgh, EH14 1SE
- 2 bedroomed flat in move-in condition
- Living/dining room with bay window
- Smart fully fitted kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms, one with en suite
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Communal garden and bike store
- Minutes away from shops and well served bus routes
- EPC B
Tel Agents 0131 229 3399 or 07595 820611
Located only two and half miles from Princes Street, this first floor flat will have instant appeal for young and old alike. The property, which forms part of a modern development, is in excellent decorative order throughout. With a practical internal layout (69 sqm) the accommodation features a bright living/dining room with bay window plus separate refitted kitchen, two double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and one with en suite plus a stylish bathroom fitted with sleek white sanitary ware and over-bath electric shower. Gas central heating is complemented by UPVC double glazing and there is a secure door entry system. There are communal gardens surrounding the building, a bike store and residential parking to rear. The development is factored by Ross and Liddell (costs estimated at £60 pcm including Buildings’ Insurance and grounds maintenance). The fitted blinds, curtains, curtain poles, fridge/freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher oven, hood and hob, all carpets and light fittings are included in the sale price. The property has been valued at £195,000 and lies in Council Tax band D.
Viewing is by appointment with the Agent - telephone Agent 0131 229 3399 (or 07595820611 out with office hours).
The popular district of Slateford/Chesser straddles the A70 approximately two miles west of the City Centre. There is a large 24-hour Asda supermarket, M&S Food Hall, social amenities, railway station and a modern sports centre within the immediate neighbourhood. FountainPark Leisure Complex with a multiplex cinema is approximately one mile away. Excellent bus services operate whilst major transport links at Haymarket are readily accessible.
4.59m x 4.32m
Bright and sunny living/dining room with bay window.
4.09m x 2.61m
Partially tiled and fully fitted, modern galley style kitchen.
3.28m x 3.02m
Good sized double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and en suite.
3.75m x 2.58m
Further double bedroom also with built-in wardrobe.
3.09m x 2.09m
Partially tiled bathroom with bath, overhead shower, wash hand basin and W.C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50632872.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 95442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.