2 bedroom flat for saleOffa Court, Larkhill, Bexhill On Sea, TN40
- Purpose built first floor apartment
- Lift and stairs leading to the first floor
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious living/dining room
- Garage in block
- Energy Efficiency Rating - C
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A PURPOSE BUILT FLAT IMPROVED TO A HIGH STANDARD. As you proceed through the front door of the property you enter the main entrance hall with built in storage cupboard. The property comprises of a spacious living room/dining room with double glazed window to rear aspect, modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall mounted cupboards with under lighting, matching base units with work surface over, intergrated oven, microwave, gas hob, extractor and dishwasher, two double bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom with panelled enclosed bath, separate shower cubicle and underfloor heating. Other benefits from the property include gas central heating system to radiators, double glazed windows, communal gardens, parking and a garage in a block. Convenient location for access to local schools, shops and other local amenities. Internal viewing is highly recommended by Oakfield Estate Agents.
Living Room 5m (16'5) x 4.11m (13'6)
Kitchen 3.66m (12'0) x 2.69m (8'10)
Bedroom One 5.05m (16'7) x 3.66m (12')
Bedroom Two 4.65m (15'3) x 3.78m (12'5)
Energy Efficiency Rating - C
Council Tax Band C - £1,536.13
Due to the sellers circumstances, all furnishings are negotiable at an additional cost if required.
The seller advises that the property is offered as share of the freehold and has the remainder of a 999 year lease commencing from 1973. The service charge for 2017 was £1974.00 paid in two 6-monthly charges and the ground rent is £12.50 paid every six months. There is also a £90.00 charge as a share of the managing agents fee. The service charge includes central heating, hot and cold water, waste water, window cleaning, gardening and the cleaning of the communal areas. The agent has not had sight of confirmation documents and therefore the buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50632977.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 103123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakfield, Bexhill-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.