4 bedroom detached house for saleSouthlands Avenue, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
- Offers in excess of £375,000
- Detached house
- Four Double bedrooms
- Impressive modern fitted kitchen
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Enclosed entrance porch
- Neutral decor throughout
- Comprehensively refurbished
Situated in a quiet Cul-De-Sac location being comprehensively refurbished to a very high standard this four bedroom detached house. The property offers well proportioned and versatile accommodation that in brief comprises; Enclosed entrance porch leading through to the inner hallway. Lounge with feature gas fireplace, impressive open plan kitchen/diner with a range of wall units and base units with feature under counter lighting. Double eye-level oven and induction hob, integral microwave, central island unit with storage and UPVC double doors leading out to the garden. Utility cupboard with space and plumbing for a washing machine and aground floor WC. On the first floor can be found the master bedroom with en suite shower room comprising; Shower cubicle, free standing bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Three further good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Additional benefits to include; Garage, double glazing and gas central heating. To appreciate this beautifully presented property in full, your earliest viewing is highly recommended! Please call Property Cafe (01424) 224488 (1).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50633634.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8167714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.