3 bedroom terraced house for saleGeneva Road, THORNTON HEATH
- *Spacious mid terrace house
- *Three good sized bedrooms
- *Large private rear garden
- *Ideal family home
- *No onward chain
- *0.3 miles to Thornton Heath train station
- *0.8 miles to Croydon University Hospital
- *Within easy reach of local shops, schools & amenities
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
IDEAL FAMILY HOME - Choices are pleased to present to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this spacious three bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE comprising; Entrance porch, hallway, living room, kitchen/diner, downstairs W/C, lean-to/conservatory, three good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and a large private rear garden. The property is set on a quiet residential road, conveniently situated just a short walk from Thornton Heath train station providing excellent transport links, Croydon University Hospital and a selection of local shops, schools and amenities within the area. This is the perfect opportunity for those looking for a family home they can put their own stamp on, so call today to arrange an appointment to view. EPC Rating D.
*Spacious mid terrace house
*Three good sized bedrooms
*Large private rear garden
*Ideal family home
*No onward chain
*0.3 miles to Thornton Heath train station
*0.8 miles to Croydon University Hospital
*Within easy reach of local shops, schools & amenities
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50633688.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7986685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.