3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCameron Crescent, Bonnyrigg, EH19
- Fantastic Semi Detached House
- Bright Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- EPC = D
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Recently Renovated Throughout
- Gardens To The Front And Rear
- Early Internal Viewing A Must
**SOLD SUBJECT TO MISSIVES**
*Fantastic semi detached house*
*Newly renovated throughout*
*Bright lounge and modern open plan kitchen/diner*
*Stunning family bathroom*
*Gardens to the front and back*
*Gas central heating and double glazing*
*Ideal family home*
*Early internal viewing a must*
Bonnyrigg is a very popular locale approximately eight miles south of Edinburgh city centre. The area has various retail and commercial outlets, banks, building societies, bars, restaurants, sporting and recreational facilities.
Not only does this house have a pleasant cul de sac location, meaning it's perfect for children's play but it also has been beautifully upgraded throughout by the current owners. It would be an ideal family home and early internal viewing is a must to appreciate!
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50634795.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528689332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dalkeith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.