2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWarmwell, Dorchester
- 42ft x 20ft Luxury Lakeside Lodge
- Two Bedrooms
- Fully Furnished, Inventory pack and Dress Kit
- Warm and Welcoming Open Plan Living Area
- Stunning Lakeside Location
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Private Parking
- Sought After Location
- Non Residential
- No Council Tax Payable
Luxury Lakeside Lodge - Non Residential
Austin Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this newly built, two bedroom luxury lodge overlooking a stunning lakeside location. The lodge is beautifully presented and offers many fine internal features throughout.
The large, open plan lounge / diner offers lots of natural light with double glazed patio doors to the front leading to a decked area overlooking the lake. The kitchen is also open plan and benefits from an ultra modern, luxury fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and colour contrasting worktop surfaces.
The property benefits from two double bedrooms, with the master having the added advantage of an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom offers a modern suite comprising low-level WC and wash hand basin freestanding rolltop bath complimentary tiling.
Externally the property is situated in Warmwell Holiday Park, a luxurious development with lodges overlooking the beautiful lakes with countryside views. Being a homeowner on the development gives you the added advantage of using the facilities which include indoor swimming pool, multi-sport court, crazy golf and family entertainment. Warmwell Holiday Park is situated in Warmwell, just outside of the market town of Dorchester. Weymouth town centre and beaches are a short car journey away.
For further information please contact Austin Estate Agents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8179790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Estate Agents, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.