2 bedroom cottage for saleTown Head, Alton
- Stone Cottage
- Two Bedrooms. Plus Attic Room
- Lounge. Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating. NO UPWARD CHAIN
Being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this mid terrace STONE COTTAGE situated in the heart of the historic and scenic village of Alton. It comprises: lounge, kitchen, rear porch with two bedrooms & bathroom to the first floor and boarded attic with w.c. & wash basin. Cottage gardens & outbuilding.
This mid terrace STONE COTTAGE is situated in the heart of the historic and scenic village of Alton and nestles within walking distance of Alton Castle. Alton is also the home of the famous Alton Towers Resort and is also with easy access to Dimmingsdale forming part of the Churnet Valley and managed by Forestry Commission. There is convenient access to the towns of Ashbourne and Uttoxeter where amenities include good schools, sports and leisure facilities and local shopping, Uttoxeter having a local railway station. The property which is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN in brief comprises: lounge, kitchen, rear porch with two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor and boarded attic with w.c. and wash hand basin. There is a cottage garden to the front and rear garden with outbuilding, parking for this property is street parking.
Gated access to the property leading to:
Lounge: 14' 3" max into alcove x 12' ( 4.34m max into alcove x 3.66m )
With single glazed window to the front elevation; feature brick fireplace housing an open hearth; central heating radiator; wall lighting; leading into:
Kitchen: 14' 3" x 7' 3" max including stairs ( 4.34m x 2.21m max including stairs )
A sink and drainer set in a base unit with further base units all with work surface above; integrated electric oven with gas hob; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; range of eye level units; cooker hood; complementary tiling; understairs store cupboard; central heating radiator; stairs to the first floor accommodation; stable door leading out to:
With single glazed window; door leading out to the rear garden.
Stairs From The Kitchen:
First Floor Landing:
Having recess store cupboard; ladder to the attic; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 12' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.79m )
Having window to the front elevation; built in four door wardrobe; central heating radiator; wall lighting.
Bedroom Two: 7' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.31m x 1.96m )
Having window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; cupboard housing the combination central heating boiler.
With bath, wash hand basin; low level w.c.; central heating radiator; tiling; window to the rear elevation.
Ladder From Landing:
Attic: 14' 2" max x 12' 7" max restricted head height ( 4.32m max x 3.84m max restricted head height )
Having sky light window to the rear elevation; alcove storage; leading into:
With w.c.; wash hand basin.
Cottage garden to the front of the property having gate and stone wall boundary. The rear garden is predominantly landscaped with patio area and an abundance of flower and shrub plantings.
Being of brick and tile construction.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter taking the B5030 continuing over the two traffic islands passing JCB Head Quarters. At the next traffic island take the first exit towards Denstone continue through the village to the next traffic island taking the first exit onto the Alton Road proceeding on into the village of Alton. At the Blacksmiths Arms take a right hand turn onto Lime Kiln proceeding down to the bottom taking a right hand turn into High Street proceeding along to Town Head where the property can be found on the left hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50635782.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.