2 bedroom terraced house for saleHarcourt Road, London, E15
- Awaiting EPC
- Two Bedroom Terraced Home
- First Floor Shower Room / WC
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Access To Local Shops / Amenities
- Walking Distance To Two Stations
Set within reach of both Plaistow and West Ham stations and providing access to various local shops and amenities is a two bedroom middle terraced home. Currently being used as a three bedroom, the property is in need of modernisation and would suit those looking to put their own stamp on a new home. Awaiting EPC.
Stratford is an established district comprising Victorian terraced homes along residential streets and modern apartments. Its refreshed approach welcomes new cultures, developments and ideas with retail opportunities, educational and sporting facilities. There is much to discover in Stratford.
A fantastic opportunity for those wishing to take advantage of a conveniently positioned home with excellent transport links nearby. There are a host of primary and secondary schools within reach too making this home a great purchase for the growing family.
Through Lounge 25' 0" (into bay) x 13' 11" (max) (7.63m (into bay) x 4.24m (max) )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' 2" (2.87m x 2.78m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 11" (max) x 11' 4" (4.25m (max) x 3.44m )
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 9' 0" (3.44m x 2.74m )
Shower Room / WC 10' 3" x 9' 2" (max) (3.12m x 2.78m (max) )
Rear Garden 30' 11" x 15' 0" (9.41m x 4.58m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528709548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.