3 bedroom detached house for saleWarwick Drive Davyhulme M41 7AY
- SITUATED ADJACENT TO BOWLING GREEN
- GREAT POTENTIAL FOR IMPROVEMENT AND MODERNISATION
- A DETACHED THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- 21' KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- A PLEASANT CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
SITUATED ADJACENT TO BOWLING GREEN - Great potential for improvement and modernisation. A detached three bedroom property. Gas central heating system. Double glazed windows. Two separate reception rooms. 21’ Kitchen/breakfast room. Bathroom/WC with shower. A pleasant cul-de-sac location. Conveniently situated for local amenities. Gardens to front and rear. Driveway to attached garage. No ongoing vendor chain. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With a radiator. Stairs lead off to the first floor rooms. Picture rails. Original bannister and spindles (spindles currently boarded over).
12’7” x 11’3” with a radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front. Picture rail. TV aerial. Phone point.
12’ x 11’3” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear. Picture rail.
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
21’ x 7’8” with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cupboard space and working surfaces. Radiator. Three double glazed windows to two elevations. Door to outside. Plumbing for a washer.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
With a double glazed window to the side.
12’7” into the bay x 10’7” with a radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front. Picture rail. Phone point.
12’ x 10’6” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
7’ x 6’9” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
With a three piece coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Double glazed window to the side. Radiator, tiled decor and over the bath shower with a rail and curtain fitted.
Gardens to the front and rear. Driveway to ATTACHED GARAGE.
EPC Rating: C
Council Tax Band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.