3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBalmoral Road, Dunscroft, Doncaster
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Ideal First Home
Excellent opportunity to get onto the property ladder. This three bedroom semi detached property is ready to move straight in. Call now to view.
Excellent opportunity to get onto the property ladder. This three bedroom semi detached property is ready to move straight in. Benefiting from a fitted kitchen, dinning area, lounge an eye catching stair case, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and off road parking. Call now to view.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 9' 2" ( 2.77m x 2.79m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units under worksurfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas oven and electric hob, part titling, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling, rear facing double glazed window and door to the side.
Dining Room 10' 5" max x 7' 10" ( 3.17m max x 2.39m )
With double glazed patio doors to the rear, central heating radiator coving to the ceiling and lamented flooring.
Lounge 17' 6" x 13' 5" max ( 5.33m x 4.09m max )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, gas fire place, coving to ceiling, dado rail and stairs to first floor.
With loft access, coving to ceiling and dado rail.
Bedroom One 13' 6" max x 9' 6" ( 4.11m max x 2.90m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.79m )
The second double room with built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling, TV point and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.26m x 2.34m )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
With a rear facing double glazed obscure window, central heating radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc and tiling where visible.
With driveway and lawned area
An enclosed lawned area and paved area with cold water tap.
With Power and Lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50640252.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.