2 bedroom flat for sale9/1 Comely Bank Place, Comely Bank, Edinburgh, EH4 1DT
- First floor flat or letting opportunity
- Large living/dining room with bay window
- Two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen and modern bathroom
- Traditional features including sanded floors and sash windows
- Ample zoned parking for residents
- Yards away from excellent restaurants and specialist food stores
- Well-kept communal garden and secure entry system
Attractively presented throughout, this spacious Victorian first floor flat boasts an attractive mix of period and contemporary features. Situated on a quiet residential street, this is a comfortable City Centre home with a classic internal layout (70sqm). The property boasts an elegant bay-windowed living/dining room with traditional fireplace and ornate cornicing plus an internal kitchen complete with integrated appliances. There are two large double bedrooms (one with built-in wardrobe) and a bright, partially tiled bathroom providing both bath and shower facilities. Gas central heating has been installed. The building has a secure entry system and a very well-maintained enclosed mutual garden to rear. The sale price includes all white goods.
The Council Tax band is D and it has been valued by surveyors at £330,000.
The property forms part of a substantial stone tenement located off Comely Bank Road. Comely Bank is a highly regarded residential district literally only half a mile from the Dean Bridge and right beside Stockbridge ‘village’. There are excellent bus services, numerous coffee shops, restaurants to suit all budgets, food specialist stores, recreational amenities and a Waitrose supermarket within the immediate vicinity. Inverleith Park, major art galleries and access to the delightful Water of Leith Walkway are also close by. It has proved a constant favourite with discerning purchasers of all age groups and also attracts landlords. Comely Bank Avenue and surrounding streets are zoned for resident’s parking.
5.66m x 3.62m
Elegant living/dining room with large bay window, traditional fireplace and ornate cornice.
3.5m x 1.93m
Internal kitchen with stylish cabinets and worktops.
4.2m x 2.74m
Bright and spacious double bedroom.
3.4m x 3.32m
Well presented double bedroom with large built-in storage cupboard.
4.58m x 1.49m
Partially tiled bathroom with bath, overhead shower, wash hand basin and W.C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50640345.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 95481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.