3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDownleaze, Downend, BRISTOL, BS16 6JR
Sold by Us
- Sought after Bromley Heath location
- Traditional halls-adjoining semi-detached
- No onward chain
- Some updating required
- Garage and parking for three cars
- Two separate reception rooms
- Local 'Ofsted' outstanding Junior school
Situated in the heart of the very sought after Bromley Heath, offering transport links, popular schools and a real sense of 'local community'. Traditional three bedroom, halls-adjoining semi-detached home with garage, parking for three cars and level lawned garden. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
12'0 x 10'3
Serving hatch, radiator, coved ceiling, open tiled fireplace, double glazed patio doors to garden.
13'4 x 6'9
Double glazed window, part tiled walls, single drainer single bowl inset sink unit, range of fitted wall and base units, laminate worktops, glazed doors to garden, walk-in pantry with double glazed window.
Airing cupboard with 'Valliant' combi gas boiler.
10'5 x 10'4
Double glazed window, coved ceiling.
14'6 x 11'9
Double glazed bay window, built-in cupboards, radiator.
9'7 x 8'10
Double glazed window, panelled bath with shower over, hand basin, tiled walls, radiator.
Double glazed window, low level WC, tiled walls.
Up and over door.
Wall and fence to side and front, flower beds and borders.
Radiator, staircase, cloaks cupboard.
14'1 x 11'9
Double glazed bay window, radiators, coved ceiling, dado rail.
70'0 x 35'0
Fence to side and rear, patio, flower beds and borders, shrubs, gated side access, external light, greenhouse, vegetable beds.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50642928.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 340291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.