3 bedroom property for saleImperial Avenue, Winnington, Northwich, Cheshire. CW8 4GB
- REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE
- AVAILABLE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Several UPGRADED ADDITIONS including Granite worktops
- Exceptionally Well Presented
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner with Integral Appliances
- Bathroom, Ensuite & Clks/wc
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking and Enclosed Gardens
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed
- Close to Commuter Links and Amenities
**REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE** AVAILABLE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN, is this lovely Finchley design Barratt home, in the popular area of Winnington.
This well presented home is a must see, having had several upgrades, which include Granite worktops and appliances, to name just a few and offers any buyer a great location on the development, overlooking the green to the front.
Winnington is situated just a short stroll from Northwich town centre and offers commuter links to trains A roads and motorways, as well as boasting country walks in Marbury Park & Anderton, as well as the nearby River Weaver.
Warmed by gas central heating and double glazing, the property offers accommodation over two floors, which comprises to the ground floor; entrance hall, cloaks/wc, living room and kitchen/diner with French doors to the rear, granite worktops and built in appliances and to the first floor are three bedrooms, the master boasting an ensuite shower room and a further family bathroom with shower over the bath.
Externally, there is an enclosed garden to the rear with fenced boundaries, lawn & patio and to the front is a tarmacadam driveway and lawned area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50648433.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowyer Estates Ltd, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.