3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEast Cowton, Northallerton
- Three bedroom detached cottage
- Well presented accommodation
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- New boiler installed 18/12/2015
- Garden and drive
- Village location
CHARMING SUPERBLY PRESENTED DETACHED COTTAGE in an enviable position within this highly sought after village. Internal viewing will reveal spacious and well-appointed accommodation briefly comprising spacious living room with open fire, kitchen/dining room fitted with modern kitchen units together with integrated appliances. There are three bedrooms and the bathroom is fitted with a white suite and has a separate shower. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally there is a driveway and lawned garden, patio area and garden shed.
The village of East Cowton offers a primary school, village hall, local pub, shop and church. The village is also well positioned for anyone requiring access to the surrounding towns of Richmond, Darlington, Northallerton and Yarm.
A beautifully presented three bedroom detached cottage situated within the popular village of East Cowton.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Oil central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Hambleton District Council (Tax Banding C)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50650131.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27280101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.