2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale3/1 Glendevon Park, Balgreen, Edinburgh, EH12 5XD
- 2 bedroomed ground floor flat
- Bright living room
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms and bathroom
- Front garden and rear communal drying green
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Quiet setting beside golf course and tram stop
Sun 2-4pm or 0131 229 3399/07595820611
Located only two and half miles from Princes Street, and just a 5 minute walk to Balgreen Tram, this ground floor flat will have instant appeal for young and old alike. This property (49sqm) which forms part of a block of four, benefits from a tranquil setting, with a its own large front garden and communal drying green to rear. There is a spacious living room with electric fire and a well fitted separate kitchen with modern white cabinets and plenty work surfaces. Both bedrooms are good doubles with built-in storage and the bathroom is complete with modern white sanitary ware. Gas central heating is complemented by UPVC double glazing. The property lies in council tax band C and has been valued by surveyors at £140,000.
Viewing is Sunday 2-4 or telephone Agent on 0131 229 3399 (07595820611 out with office hours). The following items are included in the sale price: fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, electric oven, gas cooking hob, all curtain rails, curtains and blinds, all ceiling secured light fittings, electric fire (in sitting room) and garden shed.
Glendevon Park is bounded by Carrick Knowe Golf Course in the desirable Balgreen area of Edinburgh. It is an ideal hub for commuters with the nearby tram and frequent bus services operating. A library, Co-op store, medical centre, nursery and large Sainsbury’s supermarket are a few minutes’ walk away. It is also worth noting the close proximity to the Gyle Shopping Centre and Edinburgh Business Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50654301.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 95571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.