2 bedroom flat for saleHarrisons Wharf, Purfleet, Essex
- Prestigious executive style two bedroom first floor apartment.
- Abundance of wealth and charm.
- Stunning south facing awe inspiring views of the Thames estuary.
- Open plan living room,
- Dining area
- Kitchen with balcony.
- Ensuite three piece shower room to the master bedroom,
- Three piece bathroom
- Communal parking
STUNNING BALCONY VIEWS. Prestigious executive style two bedroom first floor apartment. Offered with an abundance of wealth and charm. The property benefits from stunning south facing awe inspiring views of the Thames estuary. Accommodation comprises open plan living room, dining area and kitchen with balcony. Ensuite three piece shower room to the master bedroom, three piece bathroom suite. Communal parking and secure entrance door. Close proximity to the C2C Train station. Accessible to Bluewater, Kent and Lakeside, EPC B
Entrance into the property is via communal secure entry door. Stairs and lifts to all floors.
Entrance hall gives access to all rooms. Storage cupboard. Wooden style flooring.
Beautiful open plan kitchen/lounge/diner offers stunning views over the Thames Estuary. French double glazed doors open out onto the balcony. Double glazed window to the side. Wooden flooring. Smooth to coved ceiling.
Kitchen has a range of high gloss wall and base mounted units incorporating kick board & under unit lighting with matching storage drawers under. Complimentary granite style work surfaces house inset sink drainer with Flexi swan neck mixer tap. Electric hob, encased electric double oven. Integrated appliances. Smooth ceiling with sunken spot lighting.
The main bedroom offers three piece en-suite shower room. Fitted wardrobes to one wall. Wooden style flooring. Double glazed window. En-suite shower room comprises, independent shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin & low level WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiling to walls. Tiled flooring. Smooth ceiling with spot lighting. Wooden style flooring.
Bedroom two is of a good size & is currently being used as a study. Continuation of wooden style flooring.
Three piece bathroom suite comprises, white panelled bath, shower attachment over. Vanity wash hand basin & low level WC. Tiling to walls incorporating decorative border tile.
One allocated car parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50655501.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27281723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Property , Grays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.