2 bedroom terraced house for saleBeaumont Terrace, Middle Pill, Saltash
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Period Property full of Character and Charm
- Front Garden and Rear Courtyard
- Period Features
- Juliet Balcony
***SOLD BEFORE HITTING RIGHTMOVE!!*** Beaumont Terrace is situated on the outskirts of Saltash close to the China Fleet Country Club. This two bed mid terraced period property is one of a handful that rarely come to the market.
Beaumont Terrace is situated on the outskirts of Saltash close to the China Fleet Country Club. This two bed mid terraced period property is one of a handful that rarely come to the market. The property is a hidden gem, offering excellent sized accommodation and retaining many traditional style features, including period fireplaces, log burner, flagstone flooring and exposed beams. The property comprises a large living room and dining room, kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms. There is also a block built shed/ utility in the rear courtyard, ideal for storage.
The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating, and features oak wood flooring and a Juliet balcony in the main bedroom.
There is rear courtyard garden with a gate to a service lane, though the main garden is at the front of the house and is mature and established with plants, shrubs and trees plus a decked area with space for garden furniture. Salt Mill Park, Tamar waterfront and Saltash town centre are all easily accessible.
The property is approached from the cul-de-sac via a stone paved pathway leading through an established and mature front garden with a mixture of shrubs and plants. The path opens out to a patio with space for garden furniture and a barbecue. Double glazed patio doors open to the living room and the property is also access by a solid wood front door, opening to the living room.
Living Room 14' 3" Into Recess x 10' 4" ( 4.34m Into Recess x 3.15m )
The living room is light and airy and an excellent size with exposed beams, oak flooring and radiator. The focal point of the room is a period open fire place with decorative surround and tiles, recess with mounted wall lights either side. Double glazed window to front aspect. A paneled door opens to the dining room.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.33m )
The dining room has space for large table and chairs, central light fitting, under stairs storage space, radiator, oak wood flooring and stairs to the first floor. A stunning feature of this room is a log burning stove with slate mantel and slate hearth with stylish brick built chimney breast and beautiful built in period cupboard to one side of recess. From the dining room a door opens to the bathroom and a wide archway leads to the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 6' 4" ( 2.29m x 1.93m )
The kitchen has a rear facing upvc double glazed window, overlooking the courtyard, a range of fitted wall and base units with beveled edge work surface, single bowl drainer sink with mixer tap, space for electric oven with built in hood above, and space for fridge/ freezer, stunning flagstone flooring and velux style roof light. A stable door with decorative leadlight window opens to the courtyard.
Bathroom 8' 11" x 6' 6" ( 2.72m x 1.98m )
An excellent size, light and airy bathroom with velux style skylight window, tiled to ceiling height, wood effect flooring, extractor fan, heated towel rail and inset ceiling spotlights. There is a suite in white to include a corner style bath with mixer taps, low level wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit including a fitted storage cupboard, shower cubicle with integral mains rain water shower.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a rear facing obscure glass double glazed window and doors off to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 13' 8" Max x 10' 3" ( 4.17m Max x 3.12m )
An excellent sized bright double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window and door to a Juliet balcony, attractive stripped floor boards, half height feature paneling, feature period style fireplace and fitted bedroom furniture either side of the chimney breast, radiator and good space for furniture.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 11' 1" Into Recess ( 3.30m x 3.38m Into Recess )
A second large double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window with stunning views of the river. There is a radiator and a built in wardrobe in recess with good space for furniture.
The house is accessed from a private road via a gate through to a charming front garden with a paved pathway to the front door. The garden is Westerly facing, enjoying the sun in the evenings, perfect for long summers evenings, relaxing and entertaining. There is an area with decorative shingle and feature paving, boarded by shrubs and mature beds, leading to a raised decked seating area suitable for garden furniture. The rear courtyard is fully enclosed with paving and a raised flower bed. There is an outside tap, access to the utility/ block built shed and a gateway to a service lane.
Block Built Shed/ Utility 9' 10" x 5' 6" ( 3.00m x 1.68m )
Pump, power and space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Ideal for storing garden equipment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50655672.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.