3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSevern Drive, Walton-Le-Dale, Preston, Lancashire, PR5
- **NO CHAIN** Well maintained semi detached house
- Lounge with living flame gas fire, dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Large uPVC double glazed conservatory
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Attractive shower room, gas combination boiler
- Front driveway provides off road parking for three vehicles
- Generously sized rear garden is laid to lawn with patio
**NO CHAIN** Well maintained semi detached house, hall, generously sized lounge with living flame gas fire, dining room, fitted kitchen, large conservatory, three good sized bedrooms, luxurious shower room, gas combination boiler, double glazed windows, garage and driveway, double width driveway to the front of the property, large sun trap rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with stone flagged patio area..
Walton-le-Dale is situated perfectly for motorway access and various bus routes. The park and ride is situated behind the Capital Centre shopping area, which is walking distance from several locations in Walton-le-Dale. The Capital Centre has restaurants, children's play centre and a gym as well as major retailers in situ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50656332.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBB170285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.