1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSea View Road, Skegness
- ATTENTION CASH BUYERS
- Great Investment Opportunity
- Ground Floor 1 Bed Flat
- Great Town Centre Location Ideally Positioned For Skegness Sea Front
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Ground floor flat which represents an ideal investment opportunity for a cash buyer, situated to offer good access to Skegness Town Centre & Seafront amenities. The 1 Bed flat, which is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, comes highly recommended for viewing in order to avoid disappointment.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this ground floor flat which represents an ideal investment opportunity for a cash buyer looking to invest in the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness. We understand from the vendor that the property currently has a prohibition order in place, which showld be lifted soon as the vendor has done all the necesay works and refurbished the accommodation, further details can be obtained from the selling agent. Viewing of this flat is recommended at the earliest opportunity in order to fully appreciate. A further benefit of the property to prospective buyers is the location, which is well situated to offer good access to Skegness Town Centre and the wide range of the nearby Seafront amenities which are available in this thriving East Coast Resort.
Entrance at the side of the building into:-
Lounge 8' 7" x 15' 2" ( 2.62m x 4.62m )
With entrance door, window to the side elevation, door to Bedroom, Kitchen & Bathroom;
Bedroom 6' 10" x 12' 11" ( 2.08m x 3.94m )
With window to the side elevation and wardrobe.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 5' 10" ( 2.79m x 1.78m )
With wall, base & drawer units fitted to one side, integrated sink with mixer taps over, worktop surfaces and tiled splashbacks.
Having bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, window to the side elevation and extractor.
Having a separate door externally and a space for off road parking.
Prospective buyers are advised that the flat currently has a prohibition order in place. Further details can be obtained from the selling agent and local authority.
See Multi Map Illustration
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50657744.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG103806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.