1 bedroom flat for sale26 2F3 Springvalley Terrace, Morningside, Edinburgh
Under Offer -
Set in a peaceful and handsome Edwardian tenement in the heart of prestigious Morningside, this one-bedroom second floor flat with a box room boasts spacious interiors, a wealth of period charm and a delightful shared garden.
• Second floor tenement flat
• Sought-after location
• Hall with storage
• Living/dining room with bay window
• Well-equipped kitchen
• Practical box room
• Spacious double bedroom
• Three-piece bathroom
• Well-maintained communal gardens
• Zoned permit parking (S2)
• Council Tax Band - C
• EPC Rating - E
Morningside is a fashionable and affluent suburb of Edinburgh that lies just south-west of the city centre. A wide variety of cafés, restaurants, coffee houses, bistros, independent shops, galleries, boutiques, a luxury cinema, theatres, banks, a library and various supermarkets (including Waitrose and M&S), are all on your doorstep. Fresh, local produce is on offer at the Morningside farmers’ market every third Saturday. Enjoying the outdoors couldn’t be easier, given the proximity of the lovely green areas of Braidburn Valley Park (awarded Scotland’s first Green Flag for excellence in parks), Bruntsfield Links, the Meadows and Blackford Hill, which offers delightful walks and superb views across Edinburgh. The Pentland Hills regional park is a short drive away and offers walking, biking, pony-trekking and skiing at Hillend snow sports centre. For the active type, Craiglockhart Leisure Centre is nearby and offers a gym, fitness classes and a tennis centre. For the golf enthusiast, there are a number of courses in the surrounding area, including the Merchants of Edinburgh and Braid Hills. The area is renowned for its outstanding schools from nursery to secondary level in both the public and private sectors. With regular buses to and from the city centre, and the easy accessibility of the City Bypass, commuting from here is fast and convenient.
Home Report Value: £170'000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50659926.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27282231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braemore, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.