1 bedroom flat for saleWesley Avenue, Flat, Bowes Lyon Hall, London, E16
Sold by Us
- Top floor Flat with great views from the two North and South facing balconies.
- 3-4 mins walk from the DLR and 10 mins from new Crossrail station. Currently 18 mins to Bank.
- Allocated Secure Parking Space beneath the building. Ample Permit and Pay&Display parking on street.
- Fully tiled bathroom, currently has a high spec shower installed but if desired a bath will fit.
- Recent complete modern internal renovation.
- High spec kitchen with integrated fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, oven, grill, induction hob
- Ample storage, custom built cupboards in living room and bedroom. Large hallway cupboard and loft
- Less than 10 mins wall to the ExCeL. Or take the Emirates Skyline directly to the O2.
- Quiet and secure area with regular security patrols. Very safe by day and night.
- Available fully furnished if desired.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 1 bedroom flat in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The flat is on the top floor accessed by the lift or stairs. The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedroom.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Council Tax Band B (25% single person discount available)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50661210.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jwb-ave6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.