2 bedroom terraced house for saleHolly Street, Norton, Stockton On Tees
- Two Double Bedroom Period Home
- Immediate Access to Norton High Street
- 25'4" Open-Plan Living & Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Added Loft Room
- South-Facing Courtyard with Double Vehicle Gates
- Upvc DG & GCH to a Modern Boiler
- No Onward Chain
A HIDDEN GEM! Centrally located within a stride of Norton's historic tree-lined High Street offering immediate access to the delights of its highly acclaimed shops, cafes and restaurants, viewing is a must of this surprisingly spacious period family home having been exceptionally well-maintained and offering accommodation to briefly comprise; Entrance Vestibule and Hallway, Living Room with feature bay window and spacious 25' open-plan aspect though to the Dining Room with southerly window allowing for ample natural light, remodelled modern Breakfast Kitchen with high-gloss units and monochrome tiling. To the first floor from a spacious Landing are two well-appointed double Bedrooms and stairs leading further to a converted Loft Room; all served by a large Family Bathroom having recently been remodelled to provide a contemporary white suite with an over-bath shower. Externally an enclosed and highly private Courtyard offers a south-facing sun-trap with double vehicle gates for the versatility of off-road parking. Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN and with further modern and beneficial features to include gas central heating to a modern combination boiler and Upvc double glazing, early viewing is encouraged of this much-loved family home certain to appeal to a variety of purchasers being situated within a prime investment hotspot.
4.23m into bay x 3.67m
Open-Plan Dining Room
3.68m x 3.48m
7.71m (24'4") Open-Plan Aspect
4.36m x 2.24m
First Floor Landing
4.84m x 3.52m
3.49m x 3.02m
4.35m x 3.24m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50661867.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR140197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.