3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSnowberry Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Beautiful 3 bedroom semi detached home
- Lovely location
- Stunning maintenance free garden
- Garage & off road parking
- Immaculate throughout
- EPC energy rating C (76)
A really super modern family house here up for grabs! This lovely home is going to be perfect for the young professionals or families who want a home in a quiet location close to everything and very low maintenance too. The current owners have been here since it was build and have done a lovely job looking after it and you can see they love this home. The rear garden has been transformed into an easy garden to look after and is a real sun trap too. A handy side gate gives you the access to your garage and parking space in a very secure location. All the rooms a good sizes and the property fronts on to a lovely green area where no cars are able to access which is just heaven for the kids and the parents too .. The location is perfect if you work in Newport, so close to the town but tucked away in this peaceful spot. You will need to be quick on this one so do not hesitate to pick up the phone to book yourself in to see this lovely home in a really great location.
What the Owner says:
When we move down from London to get away from the city life and give the kids a really good upbringing, we found this home and it was just what we needed. The location was perfect for work and great for the schools and we love the fact that no cars can drive by our front window. Heaven, compared to where we were in London . We are so lucky living here, our corner shop down the road is Sainsburys where we can get everything we need. It is really peaceful here too and we love our garden which is a total sun trap and now we have re-newed all the fences, it looks beautiful. Great spot for the garden parties and barbeques. We are obviously going to miss this home and the lovely Island, it has been the perfect place to watch the kids grow and get them through school.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'5 x 14'8 (5.01m x 4.47m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 14'8 x 10'3 (4.47m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'7 x 8'7 (3.53m x 2.62m)
- En Suite
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 8'6 (3.20m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 5'10 (2.67m x 1.78m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50665605.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.