3 bedroom detached house for saleKingsmead, Chorley, PR7
- Three well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Generous Corner Plot Gardens
- Private Cul-De-Sac Location
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- En-Suite To Master & Family Bathroom
- Garage & Ample Driveway
- Access to Town Centre Amenities
- No Onward Chain
- Close to Well-Renowned Schools
Sold with no onward chain delay, this modern three bedroom detached house is tucked away in a pleasant cul-de-sac location on a popular small residential estate around 1 mile from Chorley town centre. The property is situated on a fantastic corner plot position with generous garden areas to three sides. The property offers ample family living space, with three well-proportioned bedrooms, two separate reception rooms, rear conservatory and a spacious breakfast kitchen. The property also benefits from a ground floor 2 piece cloakroom/WC a first floor family bathroom and an en-suite shower room/WC. Off street parking is via a drive with parking for three vehicles to a brick built and powered detached single garage. Offering some scope for cosmetic modernisation, viewing is recommended to appreciate the size and location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50666874.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7949362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.