Plot for saleRock, Cornwall PL27
Withdrawn from Market
- A large field of approximately 5 acres
- Extraordinary opportunity!
- Immediately adjacent to St Enodoc Golf Course
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to planning
An exciting and important opportunity to secure a large field extending to approximately 5 acres immediately adjoining the world renowned St Enodoc Golf Course and suitable for a variety of uses, subject to planning.
Surrounded by clearly defined hedge boundaries and with gated access onto Trewint Lane. Potential purchasers are advised that the land has been identified by Cornwall County Council’s Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA) (site reference U0011) as having the potential to accommodate housing.
Lillicrap Chilcott are unable to provide any planning advice. Interested parties should make their own investigations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.