2 bedroom terraced house for saleCasey Close, Swallow Park, Gloucester, GL1
- Attractive two bedroom terraced property
- Ideal for a first time buy or investment property
- Well presented
- Located near local amenities
- Off road parking
- A large and attractive garden mainly laid to lawn
CJ Hole are proud to offer this attractive two bedroom terraced house located in a sought after area, situated close to local amenities. This well presented property is perfect for a first time buy or investment property and boasts off road parking and a large garden. This attractive property comprises a modern kitchen, spacious lounge/diner, two good sized bedrooms, bathroom and spacious rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GLS170205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.